Saturday 12 November 2011

What I Wore...#5

Several days late with this post! NaNoWriMo has been far too much of a distraction...plus Wednesday night is when Kirstie's Handmade Britain is on (anyone else watch that?) so for an hour every Wednesday night I am glue to the television! Actually this Wednesday I was writing and watching Kirstie, so whilst my novel characters were faced with peril I was giggling at Kirstie's flower arranging mishap. Awesome show :)

But rambling aside, here are some outfits.
I was really lazy with dressing this week. Again starting with my favourite outfit.

Wednesday 9th November
Vest top (worn underneath): Jack Wills (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Jumper: Happit
Jeggings: George at Asda

The jumper from Happit was originally from Dorothy Perkins, I think (Happit sold their own goods but also sold ex stock from other shops). It's lovely and soft, and the perfect length for my taste! I bought one in grey, too, and looking back wish I'd bought more since they were only £4 each!


Moving on, here's the rest of the week:


Thursday 3rd November
Black longsleeved tee: Matalan
Jeans: Marks & Spencer
Scarf: Handmade
Belt: New Look

Alfie the Cat wears:
Collar: Pet shop
Fur coat: nature

Alfie decided he wanted his picture taken too ;)
I keep seeing images of people wearing a scarf fastened with a belt, so decided to try it out. It was warm, but probably not the best scarf to try out the look with. I made the scarf myself and it's actually double the width it appears (I'm rubbish at sewing!)

Friday 4th November
I forgot to take a picture today!


Saturday 5th November
T-shirt: Primark
Hemp cardigan: Braintree
Skirt: Moto at Topshop (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Jeggings: George at Asda

I love these jeggings, though they're a bit big on the waist now. I need to adjust them!


Sunday 6th November
Longsleeved Tee: Jack Wills (hand-me-down from sister #1)
Minidress: New Look
Necklace: Handmade
Jeggings: As before

Told you I like the jeggings ;)


Monday 7th November
Tee: Marks & Spencer
Cardigan: Woolovers
Skirt: H&M
Scarf: New Look
Jeggings: As before

This cardi is so lovely and soft! I've been trying to figure out how to coordinate it with other things, rather than just wearing it with the matching camisole.

Tuesday 8th November
Camisole (worn underneath): Woolovers
Cardigan: M&Co
Jeans: Marks & Spencer

Another lazily pulled together ensemble. This is the face of someone who has spent the past eight days writing and is 15,000 words away from the 50,000 target!

I haven't included pictures of this thursday/friday/today because I intend to do the next one of these posts in its usual spot of Wedneday!

1 comment:

  1. Your leopard jeggings are so cute! I wish I could pull something like that off.

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...