Friday 9 December 2011

Naughty Notions Challenge!


I am finally participating in something! :)
The 'Naughty Notions' challenge is being run by Rikka at Ricochet and Away and Keren at Sew la vie. The idea is to make a clutch using notions from your stash--this is a dream challenge for me, really...I don't use clutch bags all that often (I carry around way too much junk) but I am practically swimming in buttons, ribbons, zips, press studs, etc!

I had to give the last couple of challenges a miss--one wasn't my kind of thing, and I just had far too much going on to participate in the tote challenge. Boooo me.

The challenge doesn't start until January, but I already have a bunch of ideas. This will be a great way to start the year, clear out some of the bits of my stash that have been lurking around for ages, and have some fun and see what creative ideas other people come up with!
Can't wait! :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your clutch will be a fun challenge and turn out beautiful. I just love using bits and pieces of things I already have. Have fun with it:-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...