Thursday 22 March 2012

Free Easter Egg Hunt Sign Printable

Easter is just around the corner, and as with last year, I've created an Easter egg hunt printable!

free easter egg hunt signs printable

To download this free printable, simply right-click on the image above and choose 'save link as' (or 'save target as'), or open in a new window to print straight from your browser.

Print onto card, cut out and tape/glue to lolly sticks or similar. Then let your little ones go on a hunt!

Sign prints out at standard A4 size.






Will be linking up at the fab parties at the bottom of the page!

7 comments:

  1. I chose you to pass the Liebster Award to you! Now you get the chance to pass it on! Check it out here.

    http://simplisticallysassy.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute!

    I would love it if you joined my Easter Inspiration Party!
    http://crafty-kate.blogspot.com/2012/03/easter-inspiration-party.html

    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We used to have Easter Treasure hunts. I think it may be time to start having them for my own kids! These will make it easier. Thanks for for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm featuring it in my "Top 10 Easter Ideas" @ www.cheapcraftymama.com today! Feel free to stop by and grab a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love having you and hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I'll be using at our church egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...