Kara over at Simplistically Sassy picked Unfortunately Oh as one of five blogs to receive the Liebster award! Thank you Kara!
You guys should all head on over to take a look at her blog :)
I'm happy to have been chosen, and now I can pass the Liebster award on to five other bloggers, too! These blogs are definitely worth checking out, so please go take a look.
1. At home with Mrs H is a fabulous blog with a great mix of topics, from crafts and tutorials to more witty everyday posts about everything from the perils of having short hair to the awesomeness of friends! Samantha is a really fun person and also makes fabulous bags!
2. My Busy Craft Life by MJ is another craft blog that includes posts about going out and about. Recently she posted a number of times about the decorated eggs hidden around London! It was lots of fun reading about it and looking at the pictures.
3. The Pink Box by Oshi Fugushima is a fun blog to look at if you like fashion and shopping! Oshi finds some great little wonders around the web - such as a mug with an afro and USB mummies! - as well as keeping a watch on celebrity style and lots of other subjects!
4. Horror Shock Lolipop - a horror-themed blog for all of those that wish halloween was every day! Here you'll find movie reviews (including classic horror films), games, and cake! It's got to be great if there is cake :)
5. Jengerbread Creations is a crafting blog full of great ideas! Just today Jenny updated with some fantastic ideas for a scientist themed birthday party (I want to be nine again!) and has also recently written about making over the entryway to her house.
Now these five lovely bloggers get the chance to pass the award along too!
These are the rules for passing it along.